Starting June 6 2021, students begin returning to onsite classes with using a phased-in schedule. We are excited to pilot a more widespread use of flexible work arrangements during the 2021-22 academic year. Your lecturers and administration reps will have more detailed information, but here’s a summary:
- First Years will alternate with Third Year students for each day of the week.
- Only Fully Vaccinated students will be allowed entry into the school premises.
- Students are ONLY allowed entry into the school premises on their specified/timetabled days. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary action that may lead to expulsion from school.
- All educational trips will be taken as per the Trips Calendar. Only fully vaccinated students will be allowed to undertake these trips since mines accept only fully vaccinated visitors.
- The school will be operating on a Blended learning system , that is online and face to face lectures will be conducted at the same time.
- Students are advised to have cleared their 2021 Second Semester tuition fees and registered in full for the second semester. ONLY fully registered students will be granted entry into the school premises.
Download the Notice here: