The department is responsible for general security of the School, property both movable and immovable, information and human resources.
- Security of students and staff members.
- To ensure the maintenance of law and order at the school.
- Promotion of a tranquil and conducive environment at all times.
- Detection and prompt investigation of all criminal offences occurring at the school against students/members of staff including the arrest of offenders
- Carrying out random student audit to curb unauthorised visitors.