Course General Info
- Management & Decision Making Subjects
- Financial Management & Accounting (Core)
- Mineral Economics & Marketing (Core)
- Management & Organisational Behaviour (Core)
- National and Strategic Studies
- Mining Law & Safety (Corel)
- Mine Planning & Design (Core)
- Geographical Information Systems and Remote Sensing (Core)
- Analysis & Adjustment of Computations (Core)
- Engineering Mathematics (Core)
- Advanced Survey (Core)
- Project and Research Methods (Core)
- On the job training
- A minimum of five (5) Ordinary Levels including Mathematics, English and Science at Grade C or better, plus any two (2) Ordinary level or NFC subjects.
- Relevant ‘A’ Level passes will be an added advantage.
- National Diploma in Mine Geology or equivalent.
- One year working experience in a relevant field