Mineral Processing & Extractive Metallurgy
Management & Decision Making Subjects
- Financial Management & Accounting (Core)
- Mineral Economics & Marketing (Core)
- Management & Organisational Behaviour (Core)
- National and Strategic Studies
- Instrumental Chemical Analysis(core)
- Quality Assurance (core)
- Structures and Properties of Inorganic Materials (core)
- Hydrometallurgical Processes (core)
- Iron and Steel Making (core)
- Project and Research Methods (Core)
- On the job training
- A minimum of five (5) Ordinary Levels including Mathematics, English and Science. ‘A’ Level Chemistry will be an added advantage.
- National Diploma in Mineral Processing Extractive Metallurgy or equivalent
- One year working experience in a mining or related field.